1. Nobody ever says, “Remind me to take out the trash …”
2. You have no guilt about eating that second candy bar, because who could remember the first?
3. There are always so many new people to meet.
4. No one expects you to remember their name.
5. You can forget who’s president, who’s governor, or whoever happens to be pissing you off — without even trying!
6. There are so many things you’ve never done or haven’t done “in years and years” — like eat breakfast!
7. You can forget you even have the disease.
Beth- this is hysterical! Such impressive wit and at the same time brutally honest.
Thanks so much, Jen. I really appreciate that you’re reading this.
Wonderful – I’m smiling reading this and smiles don’t come so easy these days. Thanks. – Lynn
Thank you, Lynn. I’m glad it made you smile.